We’re looking for forward-thinking contributors eager to share their insights with conference delegates. This is your opportunity to inspire, engage, and influence companies improving their emissions across the whole value chain to meet carbon reduction targets through digitalisation of their processes.
- Abstract Submission deadline: August 20, 2022
- Abstract acceptance notification: August 30, 2022
- PowerPoint Presentation Submission deadline: October 01, 2022
- Presentations (15 Minutes)
Abstract proposal requirements Max 250 words
The abstract proposal should explain the topic of your presentation, and describe why the material, research, practice, or policy is important to the field of Digitalisation for Net Zero Emissions.
Type of presentation
The review will look at the clarity of content, quality, and rigour, relationship to the conference listed topics, interest, and usefulness of content to conference attendees.
- Digitalization solutions to achieve Net Zero emissions and this includes:
- Automation solutions supporting Circular Economy
- Robotics and UAV for Emissions monitoring and estimation
- Digital Twin for enabling Net Zero in projects construction
- Digital Twin for enabling Net Zero in operation and maintenance
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for performance monitoring
- Image processing for measuring and predicting
- IIoT Sensors for early detection
- Smart and low emission Valves
- Additive Manufacturing
- Green Communication Networks
- Digital Technologies “Made in Saudi Arabia” supporting Net Zero Emissions
- Maintenance 4.0 solutions supporting Net-Zero Emissions.
- Best practices in optimizing processes and minimizing waste.
- Current and Upcoming International and National regulations, Governance and Standards
- IR4.0 use cases
As per the requirements of Saudi Convention & Exhibition General Authority SCEGA, all speakers must submit a speaker form: